Coming together to protect the world we seek to see, TUMI is a proud member of the 1% for the Planet network—a global movement dedicated to supporting environmental solutions through nonprofit organizations and everyday action. 1% of our 19 Degree collection, made with recycled polycarbonate, will be donated to certified nonprofits.
19 Degree International Expandable Carry-On 55 cm
- 55H x 23D x 35.5W cm
- 55H x 28D x 35.5W cm
- 3.558 kg
- Zip entry to main compartment
- Built-in USB port
- Integrated TSA lock
- Retractable top and side carry handles
- Bottom grab handle
- 3-stage telescoping handle
- Zipper expansion
- 4 recessed dual spinner wheels
- Luggage tag
- Anti-microbial treated shell and zippers and grab handles (The anti-microbial solutions do not protect the users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease organisms.)
- Zip pockets
- Dual-compartment zip pocket
- Compression straps
- TUMI Tracer®
- PROTX2® anti-microbial coated lining (The anti-microbial solutions do not protect the users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease organisms.)
Setting Your TUMI Lock
This item features a Low Profile Integrated Lock that allows the TSA access should the need arise. It can then be re-locked by the TSA with no damage to the lock or your bag.
Register your TUMI Tracer
An exclusive and complimentary program that helps reunite TUMI customers with their lost or stolen item.
Included With This Purchase
Polycarbonate is a lightweight, flexible and resilient choice for hardside cases. Integrating recycled materials into our products and building them to last exemplifies our commitment to protecting what matters most–the planet and the belongings you bring along to explore it.